Strategic HR Business Partner – Cork
We have partnered with a leading global regulated manufacturing organisation to appoint the role of Strategic HR Business Partner in Cork. The successful appointee will take responsibility for the development of people leaders within this growing organisation. They will also support Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Employees Relations, Employee Engagement and HR Projects. The culture of this site is both challenging and rewarding.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and be passionate about people. Accountability is a core value in the organisation and employees are typically described as smart, collaborative and curious. As Strategic HR Business Partner you will:
- Support and coach team managers in the development of own and team performance and partner with front-line leader groups to drive engagement and high performance
- Ensure processes and systems are in place and communicated across the full employee life cycle to ensure high standards of service, maintain policy control and development in line with business goals
- Partner effectively with their enabling partners across the Global HR team to ensure alignment with HR processes and programmes
- Play an active role in corporate HR projects
Ideally you will possess:
- 3-5 years’ HR Business Partnering experience within a large indigenous or multinational organisation
- Experience of in coaching multiple line managers to support own and team performance
- Experience and an appetite for driving and attracting top talent into the organisation
- An enjoyment for HR project work as a lead and/or project team member
- This role is ideally suited for a HR Business Partner who is seeking the step in their career. You will be working for an organisation that contributes positively to health-care and vulnerable patients. A superb package is on offer, along with tangible career opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €70000