My client is a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, their goal is to continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
Based in North Dublin, this organisation specialise in diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
There is an opening for a Supplier Quality & Inspection Engineer to join the Supplier Quality & Purchased Material Inspection (PMI) team on site.
Reporting directly to the Supplier Quality & Incoming Inspection Manager, some of the duties will include:
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and Corrective action.
- Conducting Supplier Performance Reviews and Reporting of Key Supplier Quality metrics.
- Performing an active role within project core teams to ensure further development and continuous improvement of Supplier Management and Incoming Inspection Processes
- To support technology transfer initiatives and new projects. Involving the assessment and selection of new suppliers where applicable.
- To develop and implement appropriate parts (components, subassemblies, modules) inspection plans to maintain high delivered parts quality.
- To provide day to day inspection expertise in the areas of Component and Mechatronic Inspection supporting manufacturing and acting as a technical reference to interface with the supplier.
- To contribute to the continuous development of the quality system, including standard operating procedures (SOP's), product and process validations coupled with the ability to write concise technical reports.
- Ideally 3 years + relevant experience in Supplier Quality.
- BSc in an appropriate discipline (Science, Quality Management, Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering).
- Experience in leading and being a part of teams and projects with strong communications written and verbal. Ability to work in technically complex multi discipline areas across the whole supply chain, including the supplier environment.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.