Supplier Quality Auditor
Our client, a leading top ten Forbes organisation is seeking a Supplier Quality Auditor to join their experienced auditing team. This organisation continues to grow its footprint both globally and in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
Reporting to the Auditor Manager in Cork, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Leading and conducting quality inspections of outsourced manufacturing facilities
- Compiling inspection reports to include findings, corrections and process improvements
- Tracking corrective actions and planned action agreements from inspections to closure
- Participating in continuous evaluation and improvement of all quality aspects at manufacturing
- Ensuring compliance policies are managed correctly
- Assisting with all aspects of the quality function where necessary
Key experience and competencies include:
- 6+ years’ pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in a similar type role within a progressive multinational organisation
- Broad knowledge of at least one dosage form e.g. steriles/injectables
- Proven external and internal auditing experience
- Solid understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Great understanding of basic pharmaceutical processes such as a solid dose manufacturing process, aseptic manufacturing processes, packaging process, etc.
- Thrives in a changing landscape, working best under ambiguity
- Displays excellent judgement and the wider implication of decision making
- Communicates at ease across all levels of an organisation and influences with credibility
- Works in a collaborative manner at all times whilst ensuring day to day activities are achieved
An excellent package is on offer along with tangible career opportunities.
Contact Paul Wheatley in HRM to discover more about this opportunity on +353214511190 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €70000 - €80000