Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices serving the global marketplace based in Connaught are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer. This role will report directly to the Quality Manager and will liaise with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will work directly with suppliers to ensure on going compliance.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Investigate, implement corrective action and disposition of Raw Material/Component Non-conforming Material Reports and liaise with manufacturing and quality teams.
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and corrective action.
- Planning, execution and reporting of Supplier Audits whilst maintaining Approved Supplier List.
- Tracking Supplier Quality Performance and Reporting to Management and Suppliers.
- Co-ordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of non-confirming products.
In order to be considered for this exciting long-term daily rate Supplier Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science/Quality Assurance or a related discipline
- 3+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector
- Experience working in the medical device industry
What's on offer:
- Exciting daily rate contract role within a global medical device company
- Opportunity to work within a leading manufacturer giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.