Systems Test Technician
A global organisation leading the market with their diagnostic systems are seeking to hire a Systems Test Technician to join their team. You will be based at their head office in Co. Dublin the company’s hub providing worldwide manufacturing of large instruments for the Diagnostics Business Group.
As part of the team, the Systems Test Technician will be responsible for testing systems and assemblies to ensure they meet certain criterion. You will need to have the ability to perform to a high standard within the business.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Performing inspections using key specifications and methodologies
- Testing of systems and modules
Other core areas of your role as Systems Test Technician will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing samples for chemical testing of systems and modules
- Design of test fixtures and test procedures
- You will also be liaising with engineers to install and verify new test procedures to optimise company performance
The ideal Systems Test Technician will be:
- Degree educated with a good knowledge of manufacturing principles, tools and techniques
- Strong background in troubleshooting to a component level is a necessity
- Demonstrable experience establishing causes of malfunction and non-conformance in electrical hydraulic and chemical operations of systems
- Demonstrable experience of working towards deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements, risks and standards in turn with Quality Control procedures
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €38160 - €38160
Location: Dublin North