Our client, a large and global sporting organisation are currently seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a passionate and committed team who strive to deliver world class tournaments and inspire people to get involved in the sport. Reporting to the Head of HR, this key figure is responsible for bringing on board the best and brightest talent for the organisation.
To excel as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the execution of professional hiring delivery across the organisation, in line with global demand planning and strategic objectives as well as having a sharp eye for talent and a strong focus on customer experience. You will also be responsible for:
- Sourcing high calibre talent on an on-going basis using creative and innovative methods
- Leading the full recruitment cycle across a variety of functional areas
- Planning, implementing and executing global hiring strategies
- Identifying and introducing best-in-class talent assessment methods
- Working effectively to attract passive candidates for future hiring need
- Supporting interview scheduling logistics with hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Designing and developing a new graduate program within the organisation
- Implementing a succession programme within the organisation to support the continuous talent development
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of in-depth in-house recruiting experience in a global dynamic environment. You will hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline and have a proven track record in delivering on hiring goals in a progressive, global organisation.
You will be an innovative and self-motivated individual with the ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team. Knowledge of the sports industry and a second language would be a distinct advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon at HRM on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.