Tax Manager Cork (Part-time)
This innovative multinational organisation is one of Ireland’s leading employers. With operations in Dublin and Cork, this organisation now requires a Tax Manager join their company. This is a new position and will report to the Finance Director with dotted reporting line to the Regional Tax Manager within the Global Tax function. This permanent role will be based in Cork offering flexibility in working hours over 2.5 days to 3 days per week with excellent benefits.
- The Tax Manager in Cork will be the tax specialist and business partner with key internal stakeholders, for example legal affairs, corporate relations, reporting & accounting and Shared Service Centre.
- You will also work with local (fiscal) authorities and local sector associations and internal/external auditors and external tax advisors.
- Lead, manage and develop the tax function in order to support the delivery of the finance vision/strategic plans
- Ensure full compliance with all country specific tax compliance obligations (including proper management of all tax audits).
- Ensure full compliance with all tax reporting requirements, both internal and external.
- Proper and timely identification & management of tax risks.
- Optimisation of Total Tax Contribution and net income position.
- Effective business partnering ensuring proper involvement in key business decisions, influencing across all relevant functions to create awareness and impact of taxes.
- Responsibility for specific tax management towards the local tax authorities, in alignment with the Global Tax function.
- Compliance background, familiar with tax reporting and compliance processes.
- Qualified Accountant with 4-6 years relevant experience in a tax consultancy role/ in-house tax management role.
- IFRS experience strongly preferred.
- This is a part-time role with influence. You will be an integral member of the finance team both nationally and the tax team internationally.
- An remuneration package is on offer including Full Family Healthcare, Pension, Personal Performance Bonus – 20%, Company Performance Bonus, Flexible working hours over 2.5 days to 3 days per week.
Contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4511191 for further details on the position or apply to this role.
Salary: €0 - €1