Technical IT Security Lead
This global Financial Services organisation, with 7000 employees’ globally is expanding operations in Kildare where you will join a wider business and technology team of 600+, and an international IT Security team of 15.
As the key Technical IT Security Lead for the site, you will be responsible for the monitoring identification, evaluation, mitigation and reporting on all aspects of Information and Cyber Security in strict accordance with global IT Security function and policies.
This is a wide and varied individual contributor role, the only function for the Irish operation and reporting directly into the UK CISO.
- You will oversee and manage incident detection, investigation and response capabilities for the Irish operation
- You will work in close collaboration with local and UK IT and business teams, risk teams, local regulatory and governance bodies and Business Development teams for RFP’s/RFI’s advising on security considerations and issues in relation to new bids
- Build robust awareness and manage prioritisation of enterprise resources to manage security issues
- You will work with both internal and external customers from a security awareness perspective to ensure new software/projects are in line with security standards and join colleagues on external customer meetings from time to time
- Ensure all requirements for the Irish business are in line with global security and regulatory standards
- Report into the UK CISO on a regular basis providing updates on risks, issues and mitigation from a KPI reporting perspective
- A key aspect of your role is the day to day monitoring, flagging, and management of security firewalls for Ireland as well as the creation of scripts to ensure effective monitoring
- You will be degree qualified, with a CISA or CISSP qualification and at least 5 years’ relevant IT security experience
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a 24×7 online or enterprise environment and ideally some financial services experience
- You will have some knowledge of ISO27001, SOC Siem and GDPR as it relates to information/IT security
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable with both internal and external stakeholders. There is much scope for development and growth as this site continues to grow.
Salary up to €90,000 plus bonus, pension and healthcare.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €80000 - €90000