This innovative R&D facility based in Wicklow are a market leader in their space. A position has arisen for a Technical Manager to join the team. The role reports directly to the General Manager.
Duties and responsibilities of the Technical Manager include:
- Management of CMOs and other stakeholders to ensure products are produced to within product specifications and adhere to quality standards
- Managing & improving regulatory process, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of technical documentation to international customers
- Issue mandatory labelling of products and approve final artwork and text for product packaging to ensure it meets or exceeds regulatory requirements
- Liaising with customer on their product specifications and quality or /technical support issues
- Liaising with colleagues in production, laboratory, finance, procurement, sales, marketing and customer service with regards to QA and Compliance
- Managing and conducting Research & Development on existing products and New Product Development
The ideal candidate will have qualifications & experience in the following:
- Degree in Food Science or similar
- 5+ years' working with food related products
- Specific knowledge on NA labelling, food additives and packaging material compliance and claims regulations is beneficial
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with good initiative and proactive approach to work
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.