Are you hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts? HRM provides the structured career path to success.
We have two exciting opportunities for talented self-starting professionals to join our Life Science and Engineering Practice based in Dublin. The successful Consultants will be naturally curious, highly organised and have a direct interest in science, manufacturing or engineering concepts and applications. These key positions will involve working with multinational and indigenous clients using your background and our customer centric approach to provide a leading service experience.
These positions offer a fantastic opportunity for driven and ambitious professionals wishing to develop their career in a different direction which is challenging and extremely rewarding.
- Delivery of excellent permanent and contract talent acquisition solutions to customers.
- Engaging with clients to get a deep understanding of their requirements, acting as a trusted talent advisor to ensure maximum solution effectiveness.
- Identification and deep assessment of technical professional candidates.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service to candidates and clients at all times, especially in the face of pressure and competing demands.
- Development of our customer base; growing existing and establishing new relationships.
- Ideally, you will hold a technical, manufacturing or science degree.
- 2+ year's experience in a related field or 2+ year's in technical recruitment (internal or solutions provider).
- You will demonstrate great interpersonal skills, a genuine interest in people and be capable of building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Curious and a creative thinker, you will be outcome oriented with great attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and task completion skills are essential.
- As a naturally competitive person, you will work well towards short and long-term goals.
- You must hold a full valid work permit for Ireland.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure are invited to join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Opportunity to work full or part time remotely subject to location.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is unique in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If this sounds like your next career step, apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.