Transformation Programme Manager
This Irish entity is part of a large international Financial Services organisation currently going through an exciting new phase of its evolution. As part of this new phase, they require a Senior Business Programme Manager with strong experience in Financial Services, primarily investment and life insurance product portfolios. The Senior Business Programme Manager should possess the ability to set up and oversee a small dedicated PMO environment to manage a very large programme of work covering 13 workstreams, 2 of which are technology oriented, and the rest of which are business and finance focused.
This is a new and very exciting opportunity to drive the organisation in a brand-new direction through a separation and integration programme.
- Set up a PMO structure for the organisation using existing methodologies, to ensure a robust governance framework is put in place to enable growth and delivery
- Manage the programme budget and develop and oversee an operating plan for the PMO, reporting on a monthly basis to the executive team
- Roll out a separation programme strategy covering 8 key pillars and 13 workstreams with ownership of the overarching delivery of the programme in a matrixed management structure
- Manage a small dedicated permanent team of project managers, overseeing all delivery and ensuring workstreams are delivered on time and within budget
- Oversee all risk and mitigation of project delivery, ensuring an effective evaluation method and improvement measures are implemented
- Ensure key value is derived out of the integration of workstreams and newly acquired portfolio’s across areas including actuary and risk
- You will have at least 10 years’ experience leading a blend of large business / technology and finance programmes with ideally 4-5 years’ experience in a consulting role
- You will be comfortable managing programmes that encompass business, technology and finance and have experience ensuring key value is derived when integrating new portfolio’s and business units for maximum return on investment
- You will have proven experience building and leading a PMO, setting standards and ensuring effective methodologies and governance are in place
- You will have excellent communication skills with extensive experience guiding projects and programmes toward successful delivery
- You will be Project Management certified (PMP / Prince2 / PgMP) with a relevant Master’s degree
There is excellent scope to evolve this role and function as it grows over time. Salary up to €100,000 plus excellent benefits package.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €95000 - €100000
Location: Dublin City Centre