Vice President Technical Operations
This global speciality healthcare company focuses on improving patients lives while creating value. This is achieved through developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing quality branded pharmaceuticals, generic pharmaceuticals, over the counter medications and medical device products through its operating companies. In addition, this leader is leveraging a research and development model that focuses on lower risk, near-term projects with future goals to consistently create value for shareholders while serving patients and customers. Recently, a new requirement for a VP of Global Technical Operations has arisen and based at the organisations Corporate HQ here in Dublin.
- This position has global responsibility for developing and executing strategies on process development, technology transfer, scale-up, as well as providing technical support for existing commercial products manufactured at contract manufacturers as well as within the organisational network
- Responsibilities include ensuring successful transfer of new products from R&D into commercial manufacturing as well as process optimisation activities for marketed products
- The incumbent will foster effective cross-functional working relationships with internal and external team members
- Experience with formulation and process development of oral solid-dosage, sterile, liquid, creams, ointments and other dosage forms is required
- The incumbent will apply innovative manufacturing technology and quality-by-design principles and execute on key strategic operations projects to achieve business objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Life Sciences or related field from accredited university (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years’ manufacturing process development experience in regulated environment, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience successfully managing teams
- Technical Operations/MS&T background is a must including a strong knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Operations, including inventory management, planning, scheduling and all associated measures and metrics
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre