A well-established public healthcare organisation is seeking to hire a Workforce Planning & HR Systems Manager to join their dynamic HR team.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, this is a key post with responsibility and accountability in relation to the maintenance and management of the HR Management Information System and the continued development of high quality HR reports and analytics. Managing two direct reports, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering senior management comprehensive and high-quality management reporting on HR metrics
- Developing, maintaining and auditing appropriate management information system to support operational effectiveness
- Finding sophisticated solutions to information and reporting problems in a demanding climate
- Assisting the continued roll out and development of the HR/Payroll system to include further development of reporting capabilities
- Ensuring that workforce information and date is up to date and accurate across all sites
- Providing a senior system support and maintenance function across all modules of the HR system as they are applied to all sites
- Acting as a first point of contact in relation to any system issues or requirements within the HR Directorate
- Supervising and managing the performance of HR Employees assigned to this division
- As part of the HR team contribute where required to strategic and operational HR projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in HR/Payroll Management Information Systems, an ability to manage and develop teams and a solid understanding of employment law, legislation and HR best practice.
Ideally, you will be someone with a passion for HR analytics, reporting and systems. You are motivated, driven and can take full ownership for this area of the HR function. Some knowledge and experience of project management techniques would be a distinct advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.