HR Business Partner
A large leading Irish telecoms provider are seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to join their business.
This role will support the HR continuing growth of the firm supporting the business and working closely with HR colleagues to provide an exceptional all-inclusive HR service to the business.
- Guiding and supporting senior leaders on organisational design and development.
- Support all functions of Talent Development to develop a coaching culture combined with a positive, proactive approach to talent development and succession planning.
- Present insight to the company Leadership Team through employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide and promote a learning culture through being part of a project team.
- Providing a first-rate HR service to all employees across the business and deliver exceptional and innovative HR solutions to HR challenges.
- Responsibility for the management and development of the firm’s performance management process.
- Delivery and implementation of any HR projects as required to support and progress the people agenda as well as attracting and retaining top talent.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 year’s relevant HR experience at Business Partner level as well as an honours degree in Human Resource Management, or a related field and be a member of CIPD.
- The candidate should have experience and a proven ability in managing and supporting large scale HR activities as well as excellent experience in managing and supporting HR related projects.
- They should possess the ability to be flexible and responsive to ongoing customer needs and the needs of the HR team.
- Possession of excellent organisational, time management skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be current with trends and developments in the HR field with an ability to apply them into a working environment.
- The ideal candidate will be pragmatic, hands-on, flexible, open, HR/People professional comfortable working in a team environment.
- Possess strong change management and influencing skills and have the ability to develop effective working relationships.
Apply online or contact Arlene Moran on + 353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre