A well-established childcare company are currently seeking to hire a HR Manager to join their business as an integral part of the Senior Management Team. Based in the company head office, this role will lead the HR function strategically and in line with the business objectives and growing business demands.
As HR Manager you will work closely and effectively with the management team to support the business in areas including; HR best practice, talent development, recruitment, retention, change management, performance management and other HR projects.
- Guide and work closely with functional managers on HR planning strategies and deliver effective recruitment activities to support the growth of the business.
- Provide a first-rate HR service to all employees across the business and deliver exceptional and innovative HR solutions to HR challenges.
- Design, guide and implement the performance management process for the business with a focus on employee retention methods.
- Delivery and implementation of any HR talent projects as to support and progress the business through attracting and retaining top talent.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues for example, disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions and change management.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions and continuous development people projects.
- You must have proven HR Management experience within a fast paced, changing and demanding environment and a qualification within a HR related field is desirable.
- You will also have a proven ability to lead a HR function delivering a top class operational HR service within a professional environment.
- As the HR Manager you will have the ability to be flexible and responsive to ongoing customer needs and the needs of the HR team.
- Possess a high level proactive employee relations experience from within a regulated environment.
- Possession of excellent organisational, time management skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran +353 1 632 1854
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin City Centre