Medical Science Liaison
This global enterprise have core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care. They develop new molecules for use in innovative products and solutions to improve health. Their pharmaceuticals division focuses on prescription products, especially for women’s healthcare and cardiology, and also on speciality therapeutics in the areas of oncology, haematology and ophthalmology.
The primary activities of this Medical Science Liaison position are:
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL plans, partners and engages with TLs as a subject matter expert and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
- TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- Participation at networking in Congresses and Conventions.
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities and Advisory Boards.
- Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
- Collecting Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) ideas and facilitating IIR set-up.
- Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to products.
- Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, pharmacology or medicine. Advanced degree in science-related field eg. MD, PharmD, PhD preferred
- 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL preferred or experience in drug information, clinical research and development, or other clinical relevant activities
- Participated in a project from inception to conclusion
To learn more, apply online or contact Preneta directly on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South