Talent Acquisition Manager
My client is a leading start up technology business who seeks to hire an experienced Head of TA. Situated conveniently in Dublin South, you will be working in an extremely fast paced, dynamic and commercial environment. The main purpose of the role is to provide innovative talent acquisition solutions to the group during a period of significant expansion and business growth. This opportunity will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition professional to provide leadership and direction within key hiring programmes and initiatives.
Responsible for managing a team delivering the full talent acquisition life cycle. In addition to the day to day recruitment activities for this leading organisation, this role will be charged with implementing recruitment strategies to meet organisation requirements within budget and time lines.
- Implementing processes and building a resourcing framework for the business in conjunction with industry best practice.
- Working in close partnership with each commercial business unit to understand strategy and collaborate on manpower planning and resource requirements.
- Promoting the use of direct recruitment tools where viable. Developing opportunities to source candidates directly through social media, personal approaches and referrals.
- Maintaining and developing key relationships with preferred recruitment consultants and third party providers. Maintaining agency terms of business and negotiating competitive fees.
- Ensuring that the recruitment expenditure is appropriately budgeted and managed and providing resourcing reports as required.
- Conducting periodic salary surveys and communicating key trends to appropriate stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the various departments, groups and business units in addition to roles/positions therein.
- Coaching and developing direct reports and junior members of the team by providing guidance and demonstrating leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join a technology start up business. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a rapidly growing company.
- To be considered for this superb opportunity you must be able to clearly demonstrate a minimum of 6 – 7 years TA experience with relevant team management exposure.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate a track record of successfully designing and implementing strategic talent acquisition programmes and processes.
- It is essential that you have a proven ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation structure.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking, and strong expertise in human resources and leadership development are essential for this position.
- You must be an articulate and effective communicator who is able to explain the organisation’s Talent acquisition vision and strategy. The ability to influence and work in close collaboration with senior stakeholders would be a key requirement for the role.
To learn more apply online or contact Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839.
Salary: €80000 - €90000
Location: Dublin South