Our client is a renowned residential property development company committed to building high-quality, sustainable new homes all over Ireland. This company now have an opportunity for a high calibre Accounts Payable Manager. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role will suit an individual with a history as an Account's Payable Specialist with minimum 2 years' supervisory experience.
As AP Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the operations and workload for 4 AP Specialists. In addition you will:
- Manage the full AP cycle - invoice entry, data processing, approval & payments
- Assist with month end AP ledger close
- Cash flow management
- Review account reconciliations & payment files
- Ensure controls are adhered to
- Investigate issues as they arise
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage queries from vendors, staff and wider Finance team
To be considered you will:
- Have 5+ years' experience working within Finance/Accounts Payable with minimum 2 years' in an AP supervisory role
- Possess strong Excel skills and Microsoft Dynamics (desirable)
- Be highly motivated and deadline driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be detail oriented
- Have experience coaching and mentoring the team
- Be a team player, good with people
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to €60,000 depending on experience + 10% completion bonus.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion.