My client, a global tourism technology company are seeking a qualified accountant to join their business immediately, on a 3-month basis.
The Accountant will hold an 'entity controller' position, managing the financial control for 2 countries in the EMEA region. Supported by an AP & AR team, you will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant information on financial and business performance of 2 legal entities.
- Manage period end close and provision of information and analysis of legal entities for reporting to Finance Manager and adherence to deadlines.
- Track the performance to budget through weekly/monthly reporting. Effective communication of variances identified.
- Preparation and posting of journals and maintaining the accuracy of the general ledgers.
- Ownership of monthly development capital process ensuring adherence to IAS 38.
- Monthly analysis of payroll information for group.
- Assist tax manager with the quarterly group recharge process.
- Supporting business project work as required.
- Overseeing management of Accounts Payable including review and authorisation of payments, review and verifying compliance to AP procedures, review of bank reconciliations, and implementing process improvements.
- Manage, align and improve processes and systems for AP, cash management, payroll, budgeting, VAT, reporting and compliance for your legal entities.
To be considered, you will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA accountant with experience within a multinational environment with management of the financial control of one or two entities. Excellent IT skills are required, specifically experience with SUN system would be highly regarded.
Salary: up to €65,000 pro rata.
*Please note that this role will require you to work remotely*
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.