Our client, a hugely successful international commercial property company, are seeking a qualified Accountant to join their organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, within this role, you will be responsible for the financial control of a portfolio of properties. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Client reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Producing monthly reporting packs, including preparation and posting of journal entries
- Quarterly and year end management company accounts, preparation and audit liaison
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with clients, tenants, accounts team and property managers as necessary
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly client reports to include Budget v Actual schedule
- VAT returns
To be considered for this role, you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 1 year PQE. If you trained in practice, this will be highly regarded.
Other requirements include:
- Third level qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: up to €60,000
This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion.