Our client, a global technology company based in Park West, are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their organisation. This role will be an initial 6-month contract with a potential extension. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for supporting the finance team with entering invoices onto the system ensuring all information is correct and supporting the finance team with admin support.
Within this role, you will assist the department in the day to day processing of incoming invoices, to manage expenses, ensure payment terms are met and suppliers are aware of issues affecting their accounts. In addition, you will:
- Input all details accurately when entering invoice details onto Exchequer system
- Communicate invoice discrepancies where appropriate
- Take ownership of any given administration jobs and complete by the deadline agreed
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Provide administrative support to personnel at all levels (scanning/copying)
Key requirements for this role include:
- Accounts Adminstration experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and clients
Salary: up to €30K depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.