Our client, a global technology company are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their organisation. This role will be an initial 6 month contract with a potential extension.
Within this role, you will assist the department in the day to day processing of incoming invoices, to manage expenses, ensure payment terms are met and suppliers are aware of issues affecting their accounts. In addition, you will:
- Scan and match incoming invoices against purchase orders ensuring all relevant details are correct
- Communicate invoice discrepancies where appropriate to suppliers
- Input all details accurately when entering invoice details onto Exchequer system
- Take ownership of any given jobs and complete by the deadline agreed
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Provide administrative support to personnel at all levels (faxing/scanning/copying)
Key requirements for this role include:
- Accounts Payable / Admin / Assistant experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and clients
Salary: up to €30K depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.