My client, an Irish owned company, renowned globally as a manufacturer of engineering equipment and based in Tallaght are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their organisation on a 3-month fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
The details of the role are as follows:
- Review and verification of invoice & payment requests.
- Identifying and clarifying any queries in relation to invoicing terms or pricing.
- Sorting, coding, and matching invoices.
- Coordinating and processing payments for invoices.
- Uploading invoices onto the accounts system.
- Management of check runs.
- Posting transactions to journals, ledgers etc.
- Reconciliation of transactions & bank statements.
- Researching and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Vendor file management & query responses.
To be considered, you will have a background in Accounts Payable with minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in an organisation with an Irish Head Office preferably.
You will also possess:
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- background in using various accounting software such as QuickBooks, FreshBooks or SAGE/
- Proficient in MS packages - word, PowerPoint & outlook.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reliable & proactive team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary: up to €30,000 *please note, this is a 3 month fixed term contract with a potential opportunity to become permanent.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881/0862150442 for a confidential discussion.