My client, an international manufacturer of medical devices based in Galway, are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their business on a 6-month temporary contract.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have responsibilities as follows:-
* Work with Suppliers, Buyers, Shared Services teams and local Finance to resolve invoice issues.
* New Vendor system set up.
* Working with various systems within the accounts payable role including SAP.
* Working with Accounts Assistant to improve processes with Suppliers and external AP where issues exist.
* Assist with issues on Purchase Orders.
* Review of bi-weekly payment runs.
* Support timely month end close process.
* Assist the team with annual audit requirements.
* Ensure compliance to all corporate policies.
* Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
To be considered, you will possess at least 2 years' experience within an AP role with a multinational manufacturing organisation.
This contract is due to start in late July.
Salary: Up to €30,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.