Artwork Project Lead- (18-month FTC)
Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting an Artwork Project Lead to drive relevant projects ensuring delivery targets are achieved and relevant governance is in place. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
- You must create and own the Artwork Implementation Change Controls in Trackwise to ensure the timely implementation of artwork change.
- You will be required to manage action items on Artwork Implementation Change Controls in Trackwise to ensure Change Controls progress on time.
- You will be responsible for developing and publishing artwork for the development of printed packaging components.
- Support the creation, maintenance and process of artwork development for printed packaging components through external suppliers for all markets.
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendors on development for new products and changes to existing printed packaging components.
- You must ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions where applicable, assure communication is made with third party manufacturer/packager and all necessary proofreading are completed at all stages as per current procedure.
- 1+ years' experience in artwork management, materials and packaging in GMP environment.
- 1+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of the relevant regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Abilities to lead and leverage relationships within a team environment.
For more information, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on 01 6321866 for a confidential discussion.