Our client, a global bio/pharmaceutical leader, is seeking an experienced Artwork Project Leader to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
Duties and responsibilities of the Artwork Project Leader will include:
- Create and own to closure Artwork Implementation Change Controls in Trackwise to ensure on timely implementation of artwork change
- Work directly with internal design studio, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new/ revised artwork as well as technical/ profile drawings and guides
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring tasks are setup, progressed and completed on time. Carry out artwork approvals, proofreading and printer's proofs verification checks on the digital comparator
- Review and manage Artwork action items in the Change Control to ensure these are properly set up and closed out in line with set timelines
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc in Science, Biotech, Engineering or similar
- 3+ years relevant Artworks experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in Artwork Management and computerized documentation control system
- Practical experience in Artwork Management, material and/or label change in GMP environment
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork
- Knowledge of Pharma labelling regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects, programs, initiatives & priorities at a time
- Self-driven and able to act independently and on own responsibility
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.