Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an Associate Quality Engineer.
This exciting long-term contract role is to ensure a smooth transition of product Quality responsibilities from DAE to the Post Market Product Assurance group. The position is intended to be a long-term interim position.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Prioritize timely completion of complaint investigations, CAPA decisions, and DHR reviews.
- Develop and maintain a robust process for identifying and monitoring root cause failure mode`s, frequency, and severity.
- Provide statistical data to QA and management on product performance
- Represent QA in product Risk Analysis updates for assigned products.
- Collaborate with returned product analysis lab
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Associate Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science)
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Experience within the Medical Device sector
- Experience within Medical Device design
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.