My client is a global Pharamaceutical and biopharmaceutical organisation with faiclities worldwide. Their facilitiy in Munster has began a greenfield expansion due for completion in 2023. They are seeking and experienced utomations engiener to join the Automation IT Project team for 12 months. A vert strong chance of this continueing to end of 2023.
- As the senior Automation Engineer, you will Manage Automation vendors and provide clear direction for the Automation team.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, including but not limited to: Requirements Specifications, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functional Specification, Design Specification, Code Review, Test specification/test script o Etc.
- Develop an understanding of the complete operation of the CM and follow development of coding efforts from concept to FAT.
- Ensure delivery of code is robust, stable and delivers a system which runs compliantly and efficiently in conformance with standards for infrastructure, DI and throughput needs of business (OEE > predefined metric).
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and PI Historian.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs to ensure requirements and standards are met.
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Lead Automation meetings and support, relevant program meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in the following systems: Siemens S7 PLC, WinCC SCADA and HMIs
- Experience in one or all of the following systems would be advantageous: Other PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens Desigo, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience of Continuous Manufacturing is desired.
- Previous experience of Oral Solid Dose manufacturing will be advantageous
For more info, please contact Emma Mullen on or phone 353 87 636 8763