A global pharmaceticals company based in Dublin are seeking to appoint an automation engineer to manage and provide for the Migration of Automation and control systems, programmable logic controls and SCADA systems to maintain industry standards (GAMP5).
- Deployment of systems to Virtual Machine Environments and Migration to new Network infrastructure
- Fault-Find Complex automation equipment.
- Work with Vendors and OEM's on upgrade of Legacy Software/Systems for Deployment on Latest Servers and integration to existing systems.
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify software programs written by other developers.
- Preparation and review of Design Documentation, Tender Documents and URS documents as required for the purpose of Migration and purchasing new equipment or services.
- Generate, review and approval of all Project Documentation (Risk Assessment, Scope, Hand Over etc), Validation Documentation (FAT, IQ-OQ etc), Trial Reports and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop End user manuals (SOPs and Training Aids) and provide training on new equipment / process functionality.
- The Person
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Working with Automated Control Systems and working in a GMP Environment.
- Minimum of 2 years Working in a Validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control
- Minimum of 2 year Working Integration of SCADA systems with PLCs and Network/OPC communications
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion