A new bio-pharmaceutical organisation in the Irish market are expanding their global manufacturing operations network. This site is the company's first venture into the Irish market and will support customer delivery across European markets. At present the business employs over 3,000 staff globally within the biologics arm and have recently started construction on a new site in the US as well as acquiring a drug-product site in Germany.
As a leading biologic services provider, the business offers comprehensive, integrated and customised services to over 200 clients globally including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical company's worldwide.
As a key member of the site automation project team you will be involved in automation design through to installation liaising closely with on-site C&Q teams to ensure they manage full validation processes effectively. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Reporting into the Senior Automation Project Manager; this position sits within a new team of engineers and senior specialists within the site. You will work closely within this group and liaise with on-site teams to support the operational readiness plan.
- Be involved with the detailed design of automated solutions for the site around system implementation and networking.
- Support FAT's and complete SAT's, IQ and OQ Protocols.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- Contribute to lean initiatives within engineering specifically focused on process improvements impacting operational activities.
- Support the resolution of production issues from an automation perspective.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation - Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech or medical device sectors.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a team to achieve a common objective.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Engage cross functionally to deliver on process improvement projects in conjunction with a site-based team.
- Autonomous with ability to work on your own initiative.
- Generous hourly rate on offer
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.