Leading global contract development and manufacturing organisation based in North Dublin are looking to kick-off an automation upgrade within their facility. This business has been operating for over 50 years and specialises in supplying advanced intermediates and API's to large pharmaceutical companies. The site also offers process development, clinical batch and scale-up to commercial manufacturing expertise to their customers. This business is a world-leader in continuous flow processes from development to commercial manufacturing and boats this technology across their network of sites.
As a key member of the site automation team, you will work closely with the group lead. This is an individual contributor position and you will be responsible for delivering an upgrade project for the site across four core areas. This is a challenging position and the ideal candidate will have experience completing a similar upgrade in their career to date.
- Reporting into the Automation Team Leader; this position sits within a team of 12 engineers and senior specialists. You will work closely within this group and liaise with on-site teams in order to deliver this project effectively.
- Be involved with the detailed design and all initial documentation as required.
- Carry out all software development for the project.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across the systems and equipment.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Project experience where you have run a system upgrade - Wonderware InTouch.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a team to achieve a common objective.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Autonomous with ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.