Irish owned company with operations in Ireland, the EU, and the USA. A market leader in contract manufacturing for industries such as Healthcare and Medical Devices, Automotive and Industrial areas.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Automation Project Lead and be a part of a team of 7 other engineers. The role is project based, working on the programming aspect of the existing and new equipment.
- Project Management/ support of capital projects within the Plant for customers across healthcare, automotive and industrial.
- Provide Technical specification documents to external vendors for the purpose of trending and design/ build of new manufacturing equipment.
- Providing technical programming, work on fixtures on mechanical machinery and robots.
- Design reviews of equipment such as ancillary equipment and machinery within robot cells.
- Testing and troubleshooting of new and existing equipment and liaise cross functionally on any changes or problem solving.
- Provide Technical support and technical reference expertise to manufacturing and outside vendors in developing technical solutions.
- Educated with a qualification in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- Computer/Software development systems.
- PLC- Programming experience in Omron or similar PLC's.
- ABB Programming experience would be preferred.
- Methodical/Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Project Management.
- PLC Software Development.
- Manufacturing support.
- Development, documentation, and approval of technical documentation.
- Self-starter with attributes of teamwork.
To learn more, apply online or contact Emma Mullen on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.