My client specialises in the technology sector supporting the financial services industry globally. They are an extremely fast-growing organisation that are currently in acquisition mode. They now seek a Capacity/Forecasting Planning specialist to join their workforce planning team. This organisation operates 4 large contact centres in 4 different regions. Experience with contact centre/call centre both inbound and outbound would be highly regarded.
The Workforce Planning team provide a vital role across the business and are responsible for ensuring that the right people are in the right place at the time right time to meet the needs and expectations of this organisation's customers. The role will be responsible for forecasting and capacity planning for each area of the business over multiple locations.
- Create a reliable and effective short- and long-term capacity plan for the global team across different countries.
- Forecasting quarter hourly customer contacts, AHT and shrinkage by business area using historical trends, seasonality and marketing plans.
- Create, analyse, and deliver capacity plans for current and following year on a monthly/quarterly/annual cadence to inform the business what demand is expected, the methodology and assumptions that were used in building the plan.
- Build shift patterns in WFM and Microsoft Excel that will deliver a close fit to forecasted demand requirements across all business areas.
- Optimize headcount capacity for the business by balancing customer experience/service levels, employee experience, operational flexibility, and cost effectiveness.
- Work with internal teams to understand the inputs we are using, the trends we are seeing in actuals vs. forecasts as well as expected upcoming events to be used in the creation of the capacity plans to better predict what is expected to happen going forward.
- Perform weekly/quarterly and ad-hoc capacity checks to understand the resources we have available, by area of the business, to support upcoming projects.
- Perform variance vs. forecast analysis to understand how accurate our inputs, assumptions and capacity plans are to identify areas of opportunity, and create continuous improvement plans to deliver more accurate forecasts.
- Produce and distribute a comprehensive suite of reports that provide insight into operational performance against targeted KPIs.
To be considered:
- 4+ years of work experience in Workforce management, areas of expertise in capacity planning and forecasting.
- Sales forecasting experience.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong system skills.
- Have an understanding of planning and capacity management to include the concepts of trending and forecast data.
Salary: Day rate up to €400 per day, depending on experience.
Contract length - 12 months.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.