Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies and is currently recruiting for a Change and Communications Lead to join their business at a time of positive transformation.
This role is critical to the organisation to support the management of system changes and transitions and creating and sharing the communications in line with this. Key areas of responsibility will include but may not be limited to;
- Building out a framework of clear and effectual communications in line with transitions and changes.
- Developing a range of communication delivery channels across email, intranet, social media, and other digital mediums to ensure effective communication regarding all Program Delivery Solutions initiatives.
- Networking with other Change & Communications Leads to ensure that the alignment fully aligned with other organisational programs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of the key stakeholders.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure consistency of messaging and manage any potential conflicting interests.
- Developing internal communications materials (presentations, speeches, articles, videos etc).
- Providing clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergency situations.
This role is based around execution rather than strategy, therefore the ideal candidate will have experience of managing transitions or systems changes and sending out the communications around these changes.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.