Our client is a global pharmaceutical and Biologics manufacturing organisation. Due to continued business growth, they are undertaking several global transformational projects. They currently seek an experienced Change Manager to manage the change management and communications strategy and delivery for a global project which supports all countries moving SAP Ariba Accruals.
- Assess, develop, and implement change management strategies and plans.
- assessing the organization's readiness for change, minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing employee engagement, and driving adoption of the changes.
- Developing and delivering the change and communications approach.
- Execute global project-based change deliverables including visioning, stakeholder analysis and engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, organisational impact analysis, alignment, and transition.
- Develop a range of communication delivery channels across (e-mails, presentations, speeches, articles, training, videos, social media etc).
- Leverage standard change management processes, methodology, templates, practices, and tools, and deliver on project commitments.
- Build on the existing stakeholder management activities, to ensure there is a targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes coaching, education, training and resistance management.
- Partner with workstreams and business partners, including Communications to ensure key messages pertaining to change management are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels.
- Create a framework of clear and effective communications.
- SAP Ariba P2P knowledge and Purchase Order (PO) process.
- A solid understanding of how people experience change and the psychology of change.
- Expert knowledge in change management principles and methodologies.
- Proven record of success managing change in a complex, matrixed organization, covering multiple geographies, language groups, and business models.
- Experience in multi-country/language deployments.
- Demonstrated capabilities for deploying day-to-day practical change management tactics.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) and excels at communicating complex matters in a simple manner.
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills, and ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Experience with brand asset management / basic digital design experience and design tools.
- Experience with social media/microblog and comfortable independently writing digital communications and narratives.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
Day rate: €400 - €500 per day.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.