Our client is a privately owned Healthcare company who specialise in the development of innovative drugs. Due to continued success, they seek to hire an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The Clinical Trial Manager will report into the Global Head of Clinical Development. The main objectives for the role will include:
- Project Management for the set up and conduct of clinical trials.
- Participate in CRO and other third-party vendor selection, management including review of contracts and budget.
- Act as the line of communication to relevant stakeholders and provides input to project progress and reporting.
- Document preparation, tracking timelines, budget, and quality metrics.
- Contributes to the revision of Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines, and departmental policies.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Healthcare or related
- 5+ years' experience as a Clinical Project Manager either in a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device company
- Experience in managing multi-site clinical studies, preferably global.
- Understanding of Global and EU legal requirements and GCP.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87241 4486 for a confidential discussion.