Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They have grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy and seek to hire an experienced CMO Quality Manager on a fixed term (12 month) contract basis. The role will be based at their global offices in Dublin City Centre and work as part of an expert Quality CMO team.
- The Quality CMO team is accountable for oversight of Biologics product manufactured at CMO sites on behalf of my client.
- The CMO's range from Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Drug Product.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A BSc / BA / MSc in Science or related discipline.
- 4-8 years' industry experience within a Quality function supporting the manufacturing of products (Biologics ideally but open to other sectors).
- Demonstrated history of CMO / vendor management.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- Flexibility around some domestic and international travel.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.