My client, an international renewable energy company based on the north side of Dublin are seeking a focussed, driven, detail-oriented accounts assistant to join their business on a 1-year contract.
This is a highly successful, dynamic organisation.
Within this role, you will have responsibility for the full accounts payable process and a smaller number of accounts receivable. You will also support the purchasing process for the team. You will also work closely with the Project Management team to support their finance administration.
Working with third party providers across the globe and utilising the SAP system, the role will entail:
- Account reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Vendor creation
- Inventory Reporting
- Ad hoc commercial support
- Supporting the implementation of a new system
- Internal control reporting
To be considered, you will have a background in accounts payable in a multinational organisation, along with:
- Strong experience with SAP or another well-known ERP system.
- A good understanding and practical experience of accounting principles with a focus on AP/AR and inventory reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks - i.e.: communicating with various colleagues and third parties to solve accounts issues to completion, every time.
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 (hourly rate temporary role)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler at clair.schindler@hrmrecruit for a confidential discussion.