Our client is responsible for managing and improving the country's national road and light rail networks. The annual expenditure by the organisation is in the order of €1 billion. They are seeking to hire a Commercial Operations Executive for a 12 months contract role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting of performance management and business activities relating to commercial operations delivery partners and outsourced operators across tolling and light rail businesses.
- Document/record management and control processes and structures to manage the Division's documents/records throughout their life cycle.
- Supporting the audit of commercial operators and external service providers.
- Contributing to policies, procedures and systems to ensure reliability and integrity of management information. This includes the documentation and revision of relevant procedures and processes.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder parties including service providers, outsourced operators, statutory bodies, auditors and government departments.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with management team, members of staff, external operators, government departments and local authorities.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to ensure optimum project delivery and value.
- Undertaking such tasks, activities or other duties as may be required or assigned as appropriate to the grade.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as business, management or administration or a minimum of five years' experience working in a highly responsible position in a busy office environment.
- Good understanding of business performance reporting and data management.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management, analytical, numerical, administrative and IT skills.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication skills and report writing presentation skills.
- Familiarity with the culture and organisation of state agencies and operators.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and ability to contribute to the development of the strategies and policies of the division/department.
- Understands complex issues quickly and makes clear, timely and well-grounded decisions on key issues.
- Takes responsibility for challenging tasks, delivering on time and to a high standard.
- Competitive rates.
- Hybrid work model.
To discover more about this opportunity please apply online or contact Darragh McCarthy at HRM Search Partners on +353 879345234 for a confidential discussion.