Our client is a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions within the Medical Device Sector. They're seeking to appoint a Contract Automation Engineer to join their operation based in Galway.
As an Automation Engineer, you will focus on the following Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of facility operations, with focus on instrumentation, process controls and building automation systems and energy consuming systems. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Create and review life cycle documentations for Equipment Binders
- Strategic planning, support and implementation for process control and instrumentation systems for multiple machine in operations and R&D
- Requires the knowledge to change and create programs for Allen Bradley PLCs, Festo PLC's, Siemens PLC's, Safety PLCs, Panel View HMI's, motor and slide Controller's, Temperature Controllers, Stratix switches and routers, Robots, barcode readers
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma. You will also have:
- 4+ years' experience within a healthcare manufacturing sector is essential
- Experience in Life cycle documentation (URS, ES, EDST, TRM, IQ, RAS, EDP, CO), controls, electrical, mechanical, machine building standards and safety in the work place, Electrical drawing, Pneumatic drawings, CE Marking.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both verbal and written reports. Must be both reliable, able to meet critical deadlines and meticulous in report data. Excellent organizational skills are essential.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.