A new bio-pharmaceutical organisation in the Irish market is expanding their global manufacturing operations network with a state-of-the-art campus in North Leinster. This site is the company's first venture into the Irish market and will support customer delivery across European markets. At present, the business employs over 3,000 staff globally within their biologics arm and have also acquired a new facility in mainland Europe. This project role is on an initial 12-mth contract with about 2 years of work left to complete.
This is a Senior CQV Engineering position within the site project team you will be involved in leading and supporting all aspects of commissioning and validation for the site. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative problem solving.
- Working on a team of experienced professionals; engineers and senior specialists across the site. You will work closely within this project group and liaise with on-site teams to support the operational readiness plan from a CQV perspective.
- Be involved with the detailed design of validation solutions for the site around equipment implementation and networking.
- Be a go-to expert on stainless steel vessels, pipework, pumps, tanks etc.
- Capable of working around HMI's and comfortable with DeltaV.
- Support FAT's and complete SAT's, IQ and OQ Protocols.
- Identify resolutions of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a project-based environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation - Pharmaceutical or Bio-tech.
- A strong portfolio of CQV work is required and proven skill in this area.
- Knowledge of DeltaV, steel vessels and pipework is required.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Autonomous with the ability to work well within a mixed discipline group.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.