A new biopharmaceutical organisation into the Irish market is expanding their global manufacturing operations network with a state-of-the-art campus. This site is the company's first venture into the Irish market and will support customer delivery across European markets. At present the business employs over 3,000 staff globally within their biologics arm and have also acquired a new facility in mainland Europe. This site is based in North Leinster.
As a leading biologic services provider, the business offers comprehensive, integrated and customised services to over 200 clients globally including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies worldwide.
As a key member of Tech Services Team, as a CQV Engineer, you will be involved in activities across commissioning and validation. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Working on a team of experienced professionals; engineers and senior specialists across the site, you will work closely within this group and liaise with on-site teams to support the operational readiness plan from a CQV perspective.
- Be involved with the detailed design of validation solutions for the site around equipment implementation and networking.
- Support FAT's and complete SAT's, IQ and OQ Protocols.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- Contribute to Lean initiatives within engineering specifically focused on process improvements impacting operational activities.
- Support the resolution of production issues from an automation perspective.
- All applications must have a degree in engineering with a minimum of 3 years' experience within a project-based environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation - Pharmaceutical or Bio-tech.
- A strong portfolio of CQV work is required with proven skill in this area.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Autonomous with ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 87 9383699 for a confidential discussion.