Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong Finance Business Partner to support their growing business on a long-term contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Credit & Collections Coordinator contract role will be sitting in the global head office in Dublin, reporting to the Credit & Collection Team Lead and will play an integral role supporting credit and collection activities with a defined portfolio.
The role will ensure timely collection of the receivables whilst respecting the internal controls and maintaining a balanced working relationship with the business, supply chain, and customers.
The position is intended to be a long-term interim position and will have the potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Follow the Invoice to Cash controls to ensure collection processes are followed
- Using telephone, email, and e-letters, contact customers in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices
- Work cross functionally to clear customer queries
- Hit collection targets and KPI's
- Resolve outstanding Account receivable items in accounts
- Asses Credit Limits and implement improvements as needed
- Take part in month-end activities as required
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
In order to be considered for this hourly rate Credit & Collections Coordinator contract, you will have relevant experience within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Having a secondary level qualification (Leaving cert, GCSE or equivalent)
- A minimum of three years of working in Finance with credit and collections and / or accounts receivable experience
- Fluency in both English and French; written and spoken
- Experience of using an ERP system, such as SAP
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
What's on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney at HRM on +353 1 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.