Our client is my client, a very exciting media and technology company. They command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with hugely popular online marketplaces.
They are looking for a Credit Controller for a minimum of 4 months on a fixed-term contract. The successful person will be hard-working, highly organised, with an eye for detail and comfortable talking on the phone.
- Preparing and issuing of invoices and credit notes.
- Processing of sales orders.
- Issuing payment plans to customers and ensuring they are followed.
- Enabling the debt collection of outstanding balances in a timely manner following the agreed terms.
- Receiving of all customer cheques and remittance advices.
- Preparing direct debit following the SEPA guidelines.
- Meeting the targets for debt and cash collection.
- Communicating the 'risk' accounts to the Finance Manager.
- Dealing with incoming calls and customer queries on a daily to facilitate payments.
- Collaborating with Sales in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts.
- Sending out letters, statements and final payment reminders to customers.
- Managing of monthly aged debt analysis.
- Minimum 2 years Credit Control experience.
- Proficent with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, good organisational skills and be highly numerate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self starter who shows initiative.
- Customer focused who can collaborate with other stakeholders.
- A positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work.
- Highly efficient with the ability to prioritise tasks and ensure that all documentation and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
Salary: up to €35,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01- 6321878 for a confidential discussion.