A large scale BPO organisation with expanding operations both in Ireland and internationally are seeking an interim CTO to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to support their progressive drive for change.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all aspects of the IT function for a large contact centre business.
- The CTO will be responsible for maintaining and building on new and existing vendor relationships.
- You will be responsible for hitting the ground running to implement the businesses already developed IT strategy.
- The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for identifying talent within, while analysing the current IT function to ensure the skillsets are being utilised or under resourced.
- You will work with the IT and Network team to identify any capacity issues in order to work towards the business strategy.
- You will have a strong technical knowhow with a proven track record in people leadership within a large BPO environment.
- A charismatic communicator with the ability to develop and maintain long last relationships both internally and externally.
- You will have knowledge and experience with Telephony and network systems within a fast-paced customer centric environment.
- You will have a hands-on approach to leadership.
- Negotiable rate on offer
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.