Our client is a world leading specialist nutrition company, developing and manufacturing a range of products. The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the demand planning process across defined markets in EMEA through collaboration with Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Customer representatives to enable delivery of the financial targets by minimising forecast inaccuracy and bias.
- You will manage the demand planning process across selected markets and brands.
- You will work cross-functionally with internal sales and marketing teams with the objective to deliver collaborated demand forecast.
- Compile and analyse all relevant data in order to create an accurate sales forecast for defined customers.
- You must strive to continually improve forecasting techniques, methodology and procedure, and to track forecasting KPI's monthly.
- Maintain industry standards and make recommended adjustments to planning based on market trends and variances in demand.
- You will need 5+ years' demand planning experience ideally within a FMCG organisation.
- You will need a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Supply Chain or a relevant field.
- Highly competent presentation skills and to communicate complex data in an easily understood manner.
- Prior experience in product introduction, including data analysis and process improvement implementation.
- Ability to work within a diverse organisation and to influence and assist multiple stakeholders.
- SAP and JDA experience would be desirable.
- Competitive salary on offer.
For more information apply online contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 to arrange a confidential discussion.