Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Design and Development Engineer.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will partner with engineers at various manufacturing sites to develop manufacturing processes.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Partner with process engineers to conduct designed experiments to develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Optimize equipment, execute IQ/OQ/PQ and update manufacturing procedures.
- Conduct statistical analysis on process data and recommend optimal process settings to be used in production.
- Develop tooling to be used in manufacturing and develop manufacturing procedures to be used at the manufacturing facilities.
- Collaborate on and/or author documents such as technical reports, PFMEAs and validation reports.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur during product development cycle and provide technical solutions via analysis and hand-on interaction with designated processes.
- Collaborate with engineers at the manufacturing sites to implement manufacturing processes.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Design and Development Engineer, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years manufacturing, process development, or related experience in the medical device industry.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.