An established global delivery device & pharmaceutical company with manufacturing and global offices based in Dublin are hiring into their R&D Department. This is an innovative, patient-centric organisation with operations across the US & Europe. Their portfolio includes branded, generic and API products and therapeutic areas include autoimmune & rare diseases, Immunotherapy and neonatal respiratory critical care therapies as well as analgesics and gastrointestinal products.
The site here in Ireland is the business' Global R&D Hub boasting state of the art labs & high spec test suites. You will have the opportunity to drive design projects across both new and purely innovative products as well as some focus on lifecycle management of the existing portfolio of drug delivery and medical devices.
- Reporting into one of the Senior Program Managers you will work closely with a team of experienced and talented design engineers.
- You will manage the transfer from design to manufacturing and work closely with a CMO to deliver on these objectives.
- Oversee change control processes both internally and with the contract manufacturing business.
- Interface with the device development team, internal manufacturing operations groups and the on-site manufacturing team.
- Support less experienced team members through sharing technical knowledge and expertise.
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline. A project management or LSS certification is highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience is required within a mechanical design position in the medical device sector.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated individual who is self-managing and has a passion for invention.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Pro-Engineer, CAD-3D OR Inventor is a minimum expectation with proven ability to manage a project through the full design life cycle.
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements- 00353 16321883