Our client, a global bio/pharmaceutical company based in Louth are looking for a Manufacturing Support Administrator to support the business during a time of increased growth on-site.
You will have the following responsibilities/activities:
- Preparing and revising controlled documents as needed in accordance with the standard formats. Document types include specifications, procedures, forms, plans, protocols, and reports using word processing, Adobe pdf and spreadsheet software.
- Maintaining various lists, logs and tracking systems related to documents and records utilising spreadsheet software.
- Releasing approved documents including copying, stamping, and distribution. Retrieves superseded and obsolete document revisions to prevent inadvertent use.
- Coordinating all vendors in relation to wrap-around protocols.
- Run and coordinate Weekly Document Generation Meeting, reporting back to CQV PM on deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiarity with Document Management tools
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic Knowledge of FDA regulations
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detailed oriented with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong focus on customer service
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.