This company are searching for a Documentation Control Specialist for their growing CQV team, where the Document Controller would be responsible for revising and managing SOPs and to maintain various tracking systems within their newest greenfield site.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiarity with Document Management tools
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic Knowledge of FDA regulation 21 CFR 820 and regulatory requirements
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Highly detailed oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
This position would be a 6-month contract position, with competitive hourly rates and the opportunity to integrate into a world-leading organisation.
For more information, contact Rachel Duggan on 089 493 7334 or email to have a confidential conversation.